Posted by : Unknown 8 tháng 11, 2013


1. She gives her children everything...they want
a.that , b. who , c. whom , d.what
2.Tell me...you want and i will try to help you
a.that , b.what , c.who , d .which
3.the place...we spent our holiday was really beautiful
a.what , b.who , c.where , d.which
4.What was the name of the girl....passport was stolen?
a. whose , b.who , c.which , d.when
5.The bed...I slep in was too soft
a.whose , b.which , c.what , d.who
6. Nora is the only person...understands me
a.which , b who , c. what , d . whose
7. Why do you always disagree with everything...I say?
a. who , b. which , c.when , d.what
8. this is an awful film. It is the worst...I have never seen
a. who , b. that , c. what , d. whom
9.The hotel ...we stayed was not clean
a.who , b. that , c. where , d. when
10. The last time ...I saw her, she looked very beautiful
a. who , b.that , c. where , d. when
11. What was the name of the people ...car had broken down
a.which , b. who , c.whom , d.whose
12. I recently went back to the town...I was born
a.what , b. where , c.who , d.which
13.The reson...I phoned him was to invite him to a party
a.what , b. whose , c.why , d.which
14. I don't agree with ...you have just said
a.what , b. who ,c.when , d.which
15. She told me her address...I wrote on a piece of paper
a. what , b. which , c.when , d. where

Đăng kí nhận tài liệu miễn phí

Bài viết hay

Tìm bài theo tháng

Trung tâm Anh ngữ BBC. Được tạo bởi Blogger.

- Copyright © Tiếng Anh không khó! -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -