Posted by : Unknown 18 tháng 11, 2013

CASE STUDY - DÀNH CHO VỊ TRÍ SALE (3)

QUESTION

"What do you find most rewarding about being in sales?"



ANSWER 
- I really enjoy making contacts, and spending time talking with people. The most rewarding part of being in sales, for me, is the time spent with customers, helping them make the right decision about a product.

- I think the most rewarding thing about sales is providing customers with the best service possible. I pride myself on making sure that a customer knows about the product they are purchasing, and has the ability to use it to its fullest potential.

- The most rewarding thing about being in sales, for me, is the satisfaction of helping a customer to realize their goals. Once I had a customer who was restructuring her Children's Department, and needed to fill in a large number of books in the pre-teen section. We had a great time making selections together, and she was really pleased with the variety I was able to help her select.

Đăng kí nhận tài liệu miễn phí

Bài viết hay

Tìm bài theo tháng

Trung tâm Anh ngữ BBC. Được tạo bởi Blogger.

- Copyright © Tiếng Anh không khó! -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -