Posted by : Unknown 18 tháng 11, 2013

Do you work well under pressure? 

Bạn có thể làm tốt khi công việc có nhiều áp lực ko?
-------------------------------

Short Answers

"I work well under pressure because I use the pressure to help me work more efficiently."

"I enjoy working under pressure because I believe it helps me grow. In my previous experience, I always worked well during deadlines, and I always learned how to work more efficiently afterwards."

"I work well under pressure because I don't panic. I maintain self control and work as efficiently as possible. In all my experiences, I did well and I always enjoyed the experience."

How do you make important decisions?
--------------------------
"I make important decisions by examining all the details and then weighing the pro's and con's for each decision."

"I gather all the information I can find and based on the information, I'll come to the best decision I can. If I know a coworker was in a similar situation, I wouldn't hesitate to find out
the results to make sure my decision is the best one."

"I believe all decisions should be made by having all the information. If you are missing an important detail, it's easy to make a bad decision. So I make important decisions by having
all of the information."

"Important decisions are made by knowledge through information and wisdom through experience. I'll gather all the information I can find and then apply my experience while analyzing the information. With this combination, I'm confident I'll make the correct important decisions."





Đăng kí nhận tài liệu miễn phí

Bài viết hay

Tìm bài theo tháng

Trung tâm Anh ngữ BBC. Được tạo bởi Blogger.

- Copyright © Tiếng Anh không khó! -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -