Posted by : Unknown 18 tháng 11, 2013

CASE STUDY - DÀNH CHO VỊ TRÍ SALE (2)

QUESTION
"Do you have any question?" - "Bạn có muốn hỏi gì không?"
(Câu hỏi cực dễ hỏi - cực dễ mắc sai lầm)

ANSWER

(BAD ANSWER)
Henry asks, "I was wondering about benefits, and when they would become effective. Also, what is the yearly vacation allowance? And, does the company match the 401k plan?"
___It is premature to ask about benefits. "What's in it for me?" questions can be interpreted as self-centered and a sign of your lack of interest in the job.

(GOOD ANSWER)
The next candidate, Chris, says, "No, I think you just about covered everything I wanted to know. I'm sure I'll have more questions if I get the job."
___This is a very passive response that doesn't demonstrate interest or imagination. Once you get the job -- if you get it -- may be too late to ask questions.

------------------------------------------------

Điều quan trọng khi đặt câu hỏi cho nhà tuyển dụng là để tìm hiểu thêm về những thách thức gặp phải khi làm việc tại vị trí. Trong một số trường hợp, nhà tuyển dụng sẽ quan tâm tới KIỂU CÂU HỎI (không phải câu hỏi). Câu hỏi xuất sắc lấy "cảm hứng" từ những câu hỏi mà nhà tuyển dụng đã hỏi

CÂU TRẢ LỜI TỐT SẼ LÀ:
"Yes, I do. From what you've been asking during the interview, it sounds like you have a problem with customer retention. Can you tell me a little more about the current situation and what the first challenges would be for the new person?"

Đăng kí nhận tài liệu miễn phí

Bài viết hay

Tìm bài theo tháng

Trung tâm Anh ngữ BBC. Được tạo bởi Blogger.

- Copyright © Tiếng Anh không khó! -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -