Posted by : Unknown 8 tháng 11, 2013

Absence!

Father: Why did you get such a low score in that exam?
Son: Absence!
Father: You were absent on the day of the exam?
Son: No but the boy who sits next to me was!

Age

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely I can't look that old. Well, you'll love this one....

My name is Alice Smith and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his diploma, which had his full name.

Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 30-odd years ago. Could he be the same guy that i had a secret crush on, way back then?

Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate.

After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park High school.

'Yes. Yes, I did.' he gleamed with pride.

'When did you graduate?' I asked.

He answered, 'In 1967. Why do you ask?'

'You were in my class!' I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely. Then, that ugly, old, bald, wrinkled, fat, gray-haired man asked, 'What did you teach?'

An exam today come rain or shine!

Pupil: Great news, teacher says we have an exam today come rain or shine.
Classmate: So what's so great about that ?
Pupil: It's snowing outside !

Blonde takes an exam!

A blonde reported for her university final examination that consists of "yes/no" type questions. 

She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the questions for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet, "Yes" for Heads and "No" for Tails. Within half-an-hour she is all done where as the rest of the class is sweating it out. 

During the last few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, muttering and sweating. 

The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and says, "What is going on?" 

"I finished the exam in half-an-hour. But I'm rechecking my answers."



Đăng kí nhận tài liệu miễn phí

Bài viết hay

Tìm bài theo tháng

Trung tâm Anh ngữ BBC. Được tạo bởi Blogger.

- Copyright © Tiếng Anh không khó! -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -