Posted by : Unknown 18 tháng 11, 2013

“In what ways are you organized and disorganized?”

“Bạn có tổ chức và vô tổ chức trong những việc gì?”
----------------------------------------------------------

“I’m very organized with my time and work, but my desk is a little disorganized.”

“Since I work with many files, I like to keep my desk organized. I always have everything in a certain place so I can find things easier. The area I’m disorganized is probably my computer desktop. I usually have so many icons everywhere. I should organize it a little, but I’ve never needed to.”

“I organize my schedule the best. I’m used to many meetings so it’s important for me to be organized with my schedule and time. The area I need to improve is probably my file cabinet. I started to sort things alphabetically, but when I’m busy, I start putting things in there. It started getting hard to find things, but this is something I’m going to fix.”

Đăng kí nhận tài liệu miễn phí

Bài viết hay

Tìm bài theo tháng

Trung tâm Anh ngữ BBC. Được tạo bởi Blogger.

- Copyright © Tiếng Anh không khó! -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -